Ruby Princess...here we come!

ocean lover

It's been 5 years since our last Princess cruise. We are so excited! When does the itinerery switch? I remember Princess Cays being at the beginning of our cruise last time. When we go in April it is at the end but I think they switch sometime in the spring.Do I know what I am talking about? Maybe not. It has been 5 years. Also, can someone tell me about the bungalows on Princess Cays? I am so excited!!!!!! Also on our last cruise we were on the Grand. What is the difference between that and the Gems? Any and all info would be appreciated.

The main differences between the Grand and the "Crown" class ships are, the extra deck that has been inserted called Riviera deck, the fact that skywalkers has been placed just aft of the funnel rather than being suspended over the back end, the sanctuary at the front rather than the sports courts, the uncovered central pool, and Movies under the stars on the central pool (five years ago Grand Princess didn't have this) and the Piazza styled atrium rather than the Plain one on the Grand. And about the itinerary being switched, I have no idea! ;)

The main differences between the Grand and the "Crown" class ships are, the extra deck that has been inserted called Riviera deck, the fact that skywalkers has been placed just aft of the funnel rather than being suspended over the back end, the sanctuary at the front rather than the sports courts, the uncovered central pool, and Movies under the stars on the central pool (five years ago Grand Princess didn't have this) and the Piazza styled atrium rather than the Plain one on the Grand. And about the itinerary being switched, I have no idea! ;)

Don't forget the other best parts, the Crown Grill/Adagio. ;)

Archived