Drink Prices

BuckeyePat

Can anyone tell me current prices for drinks such as beer, margarita and whiskey and water on the Dawn? I had planned on ordeing a bar setup until price increase and now not sure it would be worth it. I know that I won't drink more than 2 or 3 a day, and doubt DH will either. We only have one full sea day and will get off for all ports....so daytime drinking will be about nil on ship:p . If I am ordering bar setup, must do it soon---once I figure out the math!

I've seen mention of mixed drinks that run $7-9, so at that rate if you have ten drinks from your bar set up, you're already ahead of the game.

I think I'm going to have them set up a bottle of vodka for us, but I'm not sure how to manage the mixers. I would guess that OJ or Bloody Mary mix will not be gratis!

ee

I've seen mention of mixed drinks that run $7-9, so at that rate if you have ten drinks from your bar set up, you're already ahead of the game.

I think I'm going to have them set up a bottle of vodka for us, but I'm not sure how to manage the mixers. I would guess that OJ or Bloody Mary mix will not be gratis!

ee

Order extras oj and tomato juice from room service in the morning and put it in your fridge....there is your mixers!;)

Archived