Working On Another Cc Group ( Lifers)

Pugs

Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?

• Pride out of Balitimore, Half moon, Grand Turk,Freeport
    • ?? of of Ft. Lauderdale , Costa Rica, Colon

Good Morning Everyone!:D

Hey there - thanks for the info!!! TGIF!!!!

This weekend is our first Cheer pep rally - the craziness begins!!!!:D

Can you believe I called to check in on my car and they said that the parts to the exhaust were backordered. What next with this car I ask you? :(

Sliding down page 2. Hope everyone had a nice Friday. Was looking forward to the weekend, but every time I look at the weather it gets worse and worse. That tropical storm near Puerto Rico looks like it may scare us a little, but hopefully it wont get too strong.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!!!!

David

Sliding down page 2. Hope everyone had a nice Friday. Was looking forward to the weekend, but every time I look at the weather it gets worse and worse. That tropical storm near Puerto Rico looks like it may scare us a little, but hopefully it wont get too strong.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!!!!

David

Hey There! I haven't watched the news today, but Kaitlyn and I were at the mall finishing up school shopping and people were saying we may get hit with this Tropical Storm Monday/Tuesday. Thats just great with the first day of school starting.:( Maybe schools will be closed!:D

Happy weekend Lifers!

Just like old times here, Friday night and here I am. :rolleyes: Now where is mama Pugs?

Yes.....where is mama Pugs?? This is not like her.:rolleyes:

3 weeks ago tonight, we were sitting in Bubba Gumps.....time sure does fly!:(

3 weeks ago tonight, we were sitting in Bubba Gumps.....time sure does fly!:(

I'm still annoyed I missed that!!

Just like old times here, Friday night and here I am. :rolleyes: Now where is mama Pugs?

Baseball game maybe. She seems to attend one or two of those. LOL

Oh Yay! It's the weekend. I have had a very long week. AND IF THAT WASN'T ENOUGH ... I woke up way too early this morning (before sunrise coffee clubbers which is like the middle of the day for Ed), but anyway, sitting on the sofa with my coffee watching day break, I see the Paradise coming into port. (siiigh). EVEN WORSE, the darn thing was there when I got home today. So I was doing the w-thing out on the patio and had to watch her set sail.

I think Carnival should pony up a free cruise or upgrades for me for all this torture I must endure. :D

I'm still annoyed I missed that!!

Baseball game maybe. She seems to attend one or two of those. LOL

Oh Yay! It's the weekend. I have had a very long week. AND IF THAT WASN'T ENOUGH ... I woke up way too early this morning (before sunrise coffee clubbers which is like the middle of the day for Ed), but anyway, sitting on the sofa with my coffee watching day break, I see the Paradise coming into port. (siiigh). EVEN WORSE, the darn thing was there when I got home today. So I was doing the w-thing out on the patio and had to watch her set sail.

I think Carnival should pony up a free cruise or upgrades for me for all this torture I must endure. :D

BSQ....Sorry you missed Bubba Gumps...maybe next time!;)

Oh....Mama Pugs.....where are you???? Hope everything is okay...this is not like you....you usually check in at least once during the day.:)

Good Morning Lifers, :)Mama Pugs is here for a little while. Remember I said I have baseball games all weekend. John had two yesterday, first day back , his neck is OK. :) He will have to go back to the Doctor 8/27... so far so good!

We are going to get a little of that storm if it stays on this track:eek: ....Never wait till late August for a cruise, this always seems to happen!!!!!:rolleyes:

Well there has not been much action with the poll. I still need to wait till it closes . you never know!

Received an e-mail from Laura at cruise critic, she said for me to get with her on the results of the poll. Also chatted with Johna, Johna is ready for us!!!!!! With open hands she said!!!!! :eek: So we just need a track and a ship and date we will be in business. OH YEA A FARE ALSO ( and a good one):D ....

BSQ....Sorry you missed Bubba Gumps...maybe next time!;)

trust me ... that was the first flight (and will be the last one) I have ever missed.

Bleah to the W part crooked, but YAY to the party hosting!

My office is going through a bit of staff changeover. Since we're only an office of 5 this unfortunately is a huge deal.

My weekend's task is well .. shopping. (OMG got my american express statement from vacation) :eek: I suppose I should get ready to hit the bridal shops. Just before our cruise my best friend asked me to be her maid of honor ... fortunately I like the color she's forcing me to wear. LOL

Retail Therapy. Ahhhh. Life is good

Who is ready to sail with the Lifers on another CC Group cruise???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get ready have your deposit in hand you will not want to miss this group cruise!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Well it looks as if Fay may come my way!!!!!!!:eek:

I am not really at all for this, I guess I need to get some water and a few things tomorrow just in case:rolleyes: .....

I just saw that and told Mike that I hoped it would miss you as well as his family in St. Pete. :( The remnants are supposed to head our way later in the week and we desperately need rain but hope it's not too bad for you guys.

I just saw that and told Mike that I hoped it would miss you as well as his family in St. Pete. :( The remnants are supposed to head our way later in the week and we desperately need rain but hope it's not too bad for you guys.

They say we could feel it as early as Monday. Wouldn't you know it first day of school. Oh well we will wait and see I guess...:rolleyes: This seem to be summer news for us.

They say we could feel it as early as Monday. Wouldn't you know it first day of school. Oh well we will wait and see I guess...:rolleyes: This seem to be summer news for us.

We have our fingers crossed for you that it is not too bad. My kids were hoping it would turn east so that they could miss school. We will probably get rain but not much more this time. Good luck.

Hi Everyone!

Just thought I would check in. Tonight was Kaitlyn's first game of the season and it was a late one. The game didn't start until 8pm and got over at 10:30pm:eek: We had a late dinner and didn't get home until 12:30am...we are all so exhausted, but I thought I would check in with my cruise critic friends. Hope everyone had a GREAT day.

Pugs....we hope you don't get much of the storm. Glad to hear that John is back to baseball which probably makes him very happy and also glad to hear his neck is better!;)

Good Morning Lifers!!!!!

No baseball here today, we have rain and it still looks like night timell!!!

Well we have been blessed in the past, maybe it will not hit us to hard!

I still love living in Tampa, I am 3 blocks from the bay so I may have to leave my home, I hope not... I am 3 blocks on both side of water. bay and bayshore....Keep your fingers crossed....

Are we ready to start a new count down clock!!!!!!!!:D

I am so ready to get this party started!!!!!!

Look out Johna here we come!!!!!! Oh yea Laura you too!!!!!!

Archived