Working On Another Cc Group ( Lifers)

Pugs

Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?

• Pride out of Balitimore, Half moon, Grand Turk,Freeport
    • ?? of of Ft. Lauderdale , Costa Rica, Colon

Start thinking about our new CC Group name!!!!!!

We will want to plug in our new banner as soon as we have a cruise!!!!!!

Maybe we should start a name that can follow us no matter what ship we sail... As in the " Lifers" _ _ _ ??????

Just checking in to make sure all our FL Lifers are safe. :)

Same ol here, sunny & warm ... though I had to actually wear a long sleeve shirt last night when I got home. :eek: It was a little too chilly to sit outside.

I'm ready to get another banner and countdown clock slapped on my signature. The way I feel today I could go for a good ol vacation starting tomorrow that lasts till oh 2010. :D

Have a good afternoon everyone! And hey you ... lurking there. Did you vote? Yes? Then say Hi!

Good afternoon Lifers.

Well we have not had a drop of rain today... This storm was crazy!!!:eek:

I am glad it was so easy on us here in Tampa....

I want to have a new banner, come on poll end!!!!!! The kid in me can't wait!!!!!!!!:)

Good afternoon Lifers.

Well we have not had a drop of rain today... This storm was crazy!!!:eek:

I am glad it was so easy on us here in Tampa....

I want to have a new banner, come on poll end!!!!!! The kid in me can't wait!!!!!!!!:)

Barbara, I can't believe you didn't have any rain today...we must have gotten all of Tampa's rain......:D :D

I guess it is back to school for us tomrrow.;)

Good evening Lifers! Good to know that things aren't too bad down in Florida.

Check out today's blog from John Heald - our very own Karl with a K is today's featured cruise director interview!

http://johnhealdsblog.com/2008/08/19/feeling-oldand-an-interview-with-carl-with-a-k/#more-5017

Maybe we can get him on the Freedom by 2010. :p Then again - he may want to run the other way if he sees the Lifers coming again! :eek:

Check out today's blog from John Heald - our very own Karl with a K is today's featured cruise director interview!

http://johnhealdsblog.com/2008/08/19/feeling-oldand-an-interview-with-carl-with-a-k/#more-5017

Maybe we can get him on the Freedom by 2010. :p Then again - he may want to run the other way if he sees the Lifers coming again! :eek:

Hey that would be great if he was on the ? ship with us again. :D

Just checking in to make sure all our FL Lifers are safe. :)

Same ol here, sunny & warm ... though I had to actually wear a long sleeve shirt last night when I got home. :eek: It was a little too chilly to sit outside.

I'm ready to get another banner and countdown clock slapped on my signature. The way I feel today I could go for a good ol vacation starting tomorrow that lasts till oh 2010. :D

Have a good afternoon everyone! And hey you ... lurking there. Did you vote? Yes? Then say Hi!

Now BSQ, that would be one long cruise....How many sea days do you think you would have:confused:

Hope everyone is doing well. We are still having rain and strong winds here. School starts tomorrow so the 2 extra days of summer are over.

Dafell, do we need to send you a row boat to take the kids to school in tomorrow:confused: ... What you need is another CC group cruise and a drink of the day in hand!;)

:confused: but we're FAMILY now! LOL. I'm sure his day just wasn't the same without us all.

Start thinking about our new CC Group name!!!!!! We will want to plug in our new banner as soon as we have a cruise!!!!!! Maybe we should start a name that can follow us no matter what ship we sail... As in the " Lifers" _ _ _ ??????

I'm kinda liking Lovin Life on _ _ _ _ _ Ithink it lends itself nicely to many ships. :)

Now BSQ, that would be one long cruise....How many sea days do you think you would have:confused:

oooo. Very good point. too many for me I'm sure. Maybe if we just keep circling and stopping at some islands ... long as it's not the Hawaiian islands I'd be good to go! :eek:

Good morning everyone!

Where have Mr. Ed and Gary been lately?

I like BSQ's idea of keeping the "lovin life on" We could always add an additional tagline to it for each cruise. "The Lifers strike again" or something like that. I'm not that good at coming up with these things so that one was just for an example.

Off to the "W" place now - will chat with everyone later.

Good morning everyone!

I like BSQ's idea of keeping the "lovin life on" We could always add an additional tagline to it for each cruise. "The Lifers strike again" or something like that. I'm not that good at coming up with these things so that one was just for an example.

Just lurkin'.:D

"The Lifers strike again" or something like that.

I like that one!

Good Morning Everyone! Been busy the last couple of days. I'm having trees cut down, about 14 of them on the side of my house. Hopefully, they won't be the cause of power outages again in my neighborhood!! LOL

Glad everyone has escaped the worst of the storm down in Florida. Does anyone need me to send a boat from up here? Perhaps one with a DOD???

Good morning everyone!

I was kinda thinking something like "Let Freedom Ring" so maybe "Let Freedom Ring with the Lifers"??? Just a thought......:)

Good morning all...

well it is back to work and school for us here in Orlando.....lot of rain some wind..today more then yesterday.....

and oh yeah...I am still waiting on a new banner.....:D

take care all....

No school in NJ until September 4th. Of course, the kids don't get out until late June so there is a tradeoff... This is the last week of camp for my girls and then they are home for a week and a half before school. I'm "w'ing" from home today and it is so quiet. Can't "w" from home when they are home because I can't think straight with all the noise. Anyway, glad the storm has just about passed. ENJOY!!!;)

Good morning everyone!

I think Gary is busy being Mr. Mom. I heard from him yesterday, I sent him some pictures from our cruise so he e-mailed me letting me know that he got them and then he was off to Blockbuster with Katie. I am sure the kids are keeping him busy until school starts in Ohio.

Archived