Food/Meals on NLC Dream

nautica34

A friend an I are considering going on our first NCL cruise. A questions regarding what is included for meals. I noticed the ship has quite a few restaurants listed. Are certain ones included in the cruise price? Is room service included or is that additional? We would be going a 7 night cruise, is there a formal night? Are there midnight buffets? Any information would be appreciated as we need to book very soon for OCT.

Thank you.

A friend an I are considering going on our first NCL cruise. A questions regarding what is included for meals. I noticed the ship has quite a few restaurants listed. Are certain ones included in the cruise price? Is room service included or is that additional? We would be going a 7 night cruise, is there a formal night? Are there midnight buffets? Any information would be appreciated as we need to book very soon for OCT.

Thank you.

nautica34,

Included dining onboard is the non-fee restaurants. Terraces, the Four Seasons and the buffet.

The Dream has one pay restaurant Le Bistro.

Room service is included, just tip them.

NCL is known as "freestyle crusing" and as such, is casual - they have an optional dress-up night.

No midnight buffet.

Meanwhile, here's a link to a recent thread that might help answer some of your other questions.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=15678327#post15678327

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for the info. I've been reading about a chocolate buffet, is that something offered on the Dream? Also, if we dine in the restaurants are we seated with other guets? We really enjoying seating with others on past cruises

Archived