Upgade Fairy & C&A Cruise Credits

I was reviewing our online Crown & Anchor account and have a question about the credits. We booked a cruise on the Adventure of the Seas in a balcony cabin and were upgraded to a Grand Suite based on the luck of the draw. We have been given only one cruise credit. Does anyone know if you get two credits for the Grand Suite or only one since we only paid for the balcony?

Thanks for any info!!

unfortunately, you only get 1. On the Enchantment last year (which I'll be on a month from today again) we booked a large interior cabin, but got upgraded to a family oceanview stateroom (pretty unbelieveable I know)

Still-- only got the 1 credit. Which I know is fair.. you're still getting a nice upgrade though!

unfortunately, you only get 1. On the Enchantment last year (which I'll be on a month from today again) we booked a large interior cabin, but got upgraded to a family oceanview stateroom (pretty unbelieveable I know)

Still-- only got the 1 credit. Which I know is fair.. you're still getting a nice upgrade though!

You would've only got one cruise credit for the family oceanview if you'd paid for it.

I, too, believe that you will receive two cruise credits, since you are in a full suite. :)

I also believe that a family oceanview is not a suite and is only entitled to one cruise credit.

Rick

I was just gonna say all that..........a family OV is not a suite....

We had a D1,got an upgrade to an OS and got 2 credits..

Archived