MTD & Evening Shows

I was booked for the 6:15 dining room but I have changed it to the 7:00 MTD. My question is=does anyone know what time the evening shows start? I remember that they should correspond with the dining times.

I don't want to go to the show at 6:15 to leave early for my 7:00 dinner, nor do I want dinner at 7:00 to maybe stand around till the 8:30 evening show.

What a dilemma! Please help!

6:15 dinner=little ones 8:30 dinner=husband is hungry & eats at the buffet

7:00MTD=hit or miss evening shows?!!

The late dinner seating has shows at different times. Sometimes after dinner but I think most before dinner. So, there is usually a show around 7:00 or 7:30. The other show is at the same time as late seating dinner; they were usually lined up to get in the theater as we were leaving for the dining room. I think that the times of the shows can be a problem with my time dining. It all depends when you eat. The advantage of my time is that you don't have to go at a set time and you can plan around the show if you want.

We are doing my time dining on the Brilliance next month....we haven't chosen our specific time yet and are under the impression that you can make reservations for the following day in the dining room this way you can alter your meal times if needed....

Bonnie

I do not know about the day before requesting the time we would like. I really wish there was a thread that gave all the answers. I have called RCCL & the gal stated it wasn't even on my ship! too new I quess. I'm going to try the 7:00 & hope to get through dinner before the 8:30 show.

Archived