Sandals Ochos Rios

cullinp

Hi guys, I emailed Sandals with regards to booking a Day Pass in advance. They replied somewhat predictably following my research on CC that pre booking was unavailable and that the current tariff is $85.

I'm comfortable with the price and like the look of the resort from pictures on Tripadvisor, however I'm keen to understand how likely or not it would be to be turned away upon arrival by taxi due to full occupancy etc?

Can anyone share their own recent experiences? We arrive in Jamaica via Freedom OTS on October 1st.

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

I just talked to my Rep at sandals and she said just go and they will not turn you away . She said even if they are sold out they do not turn away a day pass . Maybe if you used the cruise line . But I have been there alot and never got turned away and my clients neither.

I checked what rooms are available and everything is but one CAT.

I am sure you would have no problem . anything else just let me know

You can prebook the Sandals Dunns River for Freedom of the Seas on Royal Caribbean's website. It is $89 per person including transportation to and from the ship. We were on Freedom last week and booked Sandals in advance through Royal Caribbean. As Stevanb indicates, you should also be able to go on your own and not be turned away if you prefer. It's well worth it and a great way to spend the day.

Archived