CC Members...vote for the best cruise video, blog, or cruise ship review!

I have been debating for weeks now, whether I should post this suggestion for a video, blog and/or member review contest. I came to the conclusion that I need everyone's input. Here is what I propose:

I have read some of the best reviews and viewed some of the best cruise videos here on Cruise Critic. With that said, I would like for myself or someone (once we have entertained the idea) to post a new thread where everyone could post their video(s), blog and/or written review. Sounds like a good idea, right....but I need your input. Here is what I have come up with thus far:

Cruisers, over the next 4 months (or should we not put a time limit on the submissions...you guys have your say) post your submissions and we the people will vote as they come in. Here are some questions:

-Should we rate videos, blogs, etc 1 through 5...with 5 being the highest..

-The winner named cruiser of the year...

-Should be limit the submission to Royal Carribbean cruises or all carriers...

Tell me what you guys thinks. Let have fun...your input valued and negative responses are welcomed! Lets talk about it...what do you think?

I have been debating for weeks now, whether I should post this suggestion for a video, blog and/or member review contest. I came to the conclusion that I need everyone's input. Here is what I propose:

I have read some of the best reviews and viewed some of the best cruise videos here on Cruise Critic. With that said, I would like for myself or someone (once we have entertained the idea) to post a new thread where everyone could post their video(s), blog and/or written review. Sounds like a good idea, right....but I need your input. Here is what I have come up with thus far:

Cruisers, over the next 4 months (or should we not put a time limit on the submissions...you guys have your say) post your submissions and we the people will vote as they come in. Here are some questions:

-Should we rate videos, blogs, etc 1 through 5...with 5 being the highest..

-The winner named cruiser of the year...

-Should be limit the submission to Royal Carribbean cruises or all carriers...

Tell me what you guys thinks. Let have fun...your input valued and negative responses are welcomed! Lets talk about it...what do you think?

Is it fair to say...no one wants to play!!:( Again, you guys...negatives responses are welcomed!

Archived