October help from Scubagirrl :)

HappyTRIPs

OK I have been to Paradise Island and it was great for the kids and we had a blast but this trip is for my husband and myself. We would like to go to a very nice pool, food area and a few drinks near a great beach to relax. I like to snorkle but I understand there is no great shore line sites. We would like a few shops but not absolute. Any ideas??

OK I have been to Paradise Island and it was great for the kids and we had a blast but this trip is for my husband and myself. We would like to go to a very nice pool, food area and a few drinks near a great beach to relax. I like to snorkle but I understand there is no great shore line sites. We would like a few shops but not absolute. Any ideas??

If you don't want a family hotel like wyndham or sheraton.. you might consider Breezes (low budget but beautiful beach) or Sandals. Both are all - inclusive I think Breezes is $55 per person. Sandals is $100 or so.

British Colonial is a nice quiet spot, but the beach is small and on the harbour.

Thanks so much for your insight. Which one has the nicest surrounding and cleanest? We don't mind family areas. We have reward points for Sheraton. Again thanks:)

You can get a day room at the sheraton for $99. It's nicer than Wyndham and has a better beach.. although guests of either property can use the other.

Archived