Theme Cruise Website

gagirl789

I found a website on the Atlanta Journal Constituion website (cruise travel section)that lets the user find themed cruises. Any theme you can imagine. Here is the site:

I almost fell out of my chair when I incorrectly thought that "Bare Necessities, America's Premiere Clothing Optional Tour Production Company" had a group going on our trip. They have chartered the ship for a different week. If ppl do not want to wear clothes that this their business but I think I would have sailed a different week. I hope I did not offend anyone.

I found a website on the Atlanta Journal Constituion website (cruise travel section)that lets the user find themed cruises. Any theme you can imagine. Here is the site:

I almost fell out of my chair when I incorrectly thought that "Bare Necessities, America's Premiere Clothing Optional Tour Production Company" had a group going on our trip. They have chartered the ship for a different week. If ppl do not want to wear clothes that this their business but I think I would have sailed a different week. I hope I did not offend anyone.

I am confused... Did they charter the ship- your trip or a different week? I dont think they can charter the ship and have other clothed passengers on board also???

Archived