do you mind visiting same ports over and over?

Interesting topic. We are going on our 8th cruise on 5/2/04 on AOS for 10 days to the S. Caribbean. This will be our 5th time to Aruba which is our favorite port. We also like Curacao, St. Maarten, & Barbados. We have cruised 2 times on the partial Panama Canal. We would go again. We like going thru the Canal, & we also get many Sea Days that way.

So as of right now, we like the S. Caribbean & Panama Canal. Options in the future might be Hawaii, Alaska, Mexican Riviera, & Tahiti.

The ship has also become our destination. They need more cruises added with more Sea Days.

Gail

To me Grand Cayman never gets old... I could live there. I'm pretty much done with Ocho Rios. Labadee is always nice for a relaxing beach day and Cozumel is always great for partying, shopping, and swimming.

We are cruising this May and are excited to see Belize and Costa Maya, along with Grand Cayman and Cozumel.

Nope, we don't mind doing the same ports over and over...if it's one we don't care for we just treat it like a day at sea and stay on the ship and enjoy!

Kim

Dawn Princess

Regal Princess

Grand Princess

Mercury - Celebrity

Windward - NCL

Monarch of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;5;7;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0000

Archived