Does Anyone Know if they have DVD/CD Players on Carnival Freedom

kelligirl

Does anyone know if there are DVD or CD players installed in the tvs whereby you could bring some cds and play them in your room? We have a 8A balcony room on the CArnival Freedom in November.

I have not been on the Freedom but I have never heard of any ship having them. Too much to do to spend time in the room watching movies.

Not for movies, to listen to music while getting ready, etc. DVD players usually will play CDs also. Need my music!!! Ipods are great for 1 person but not a couple. You know, it gets you in the party mood!:)

I bring a CD clock radio to listen to my music. Bring along a small speaker to listen to your music. Also bring a long a power strip to recharge your ipod there is only one outlet in the room.

We are on the same cruise, Kelligirl. We are booked at the Yankee Clipper----have seen it many times but nerver stayed. The Yankee Trader is the one, I think, that they are taking down or redoing. The Clipper is old but hopefully alright for a night or two.

Trudy

Archived