? About OBC from TA

DixiesMom

Ok, we booked thru a TA and were given a $100 per cabin OBC. Is there a restriction on how this can be used? Now I am not trying to make money off of the OBC...will most like spend way over my $50, but I also have a 45 day letter that I have requested bar coupons. Can promotional OBC be used for our $10/day gratuity? Probably a moot point because I don't know of anyone who can get off of a cruise ship for less than $50 in purchases anyway.

Yes, it can be used to pay gratuities.

On our cruise last week, everyone who booked with me recieved $100 obc. This included my 2 sons who were in a cabin by themselves. We used the $80 to pay the gratuities so then each were left with $10 OBC to use (of course they used a little over but not much).

Yes, it can be used to pay gratuities.

On our cruise last week, everyone who booked with me recieved $100 obc. This included my 2 sons who were in a cabin by themselves. We used the $80 to pay the gratuities so then each were left with $10 OBC to use (of course they used a little over but not much).

That's good to know. We've got $100 OBC on our upcoming cruise!

Archived