excursions and dining reservations

I noticed that we can book excursions in advance on the rccl website. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how far in advance of our sailing date can we book excursions.

Also, can we make reservations for the fine dining restaurants prior to sailing? Or do we have to wait until we board the ship?

Thanks for the info.

:)

As soon as they are available for your cruise you can do it. Put in your reservation number and the other info they request and if you are allowed to book it will let you. You will need a credit card and all excursions are paid for at that time. You can cancel them also on there until 10 days before. It varies for different itineraries when they open up. I have had them as long as 8 months before sailing.

I noticed that we can book excursions in advance on the rccl website. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how far in advance of our sailing date can we book excursions.

Also, can we make reservations for the fine dining restaurants prior to sailing? Or do we have to wait until we board the ship?

Thanks for the info.

:)

You can do both on-line.

How far in advance, depends on when RCCL opens the reservations. The lead time can range from 90 - 180 days.

When making dining reservations, there are a limited number of time slots available. Other time slots are saved for those making their reservations once they are on the ship.

BILL

Archived