Triumph wedding Oct 16th

rogersne

Hi, Just got back from my sons cruise wedding on the ship. It was beautiful. There was a bomb scare at the terminal so we waited from 10:30 till two in the sun before we could get on. the wedding was supposed to be at 1 but was moved to 2:30. They boarded us first. The poor bride only had 20 minutes to get ready but, she looked beautiful. The wedding was in the Oxford bar. Beautiful old english look. Wedding luncheon was in paris dining room. Food was excellent. The best part was the photographer. He spent over 3 hours with us. Did family portraits as well as bridal. inside outside plus lots of special effects. I think he printed 265 8x10s plus numerus 5x7's. The bride got a large book of 8x10's plus a 20x30 canvas portrait and a slide show for the reception. The disc of all pictures was included too. If you can get Marion to do your pictures you cannot got wrong.

They were chosen for the newlywed and not so newlywed game it was hilarious. I know I am just the grooms mother but, I think their cruise wedding choice was perfect. Deb

Archived