Triumph Blast

rogersne

Hi here is my review from the Triumph October 16th. We left from Omaha and I think that was the worst part of our trip. I think they have the rudest airport employees anywhere. Arrived in Miami on the 15th at 1:30 and took shuttle to Miami Hyatt. Great hotel. Met everyone in the bar then walked to Bubba Gumps for dinner. Great waitress there. Food was good but, pricey.

Had to be at port the next day at 10:30 for the wedding but, do to the bomb scare had to stand till2 in the sun and wait. At least the coordinators got us on first when the ship was cleared. They kept saying ship weddings stand here and others seemed to always join us. Its funny I saw the same 3 women try to get on with us. try to join our line later and then even try to sit in the wedding holding area later. They got kicked out 3 times. I guess they tried. Once on the ship we went straight to our rooms to get ready only had 20 minutes. We had a 9A with large balcony. Great views The only thing I did not like was the plastic tinted glass in the railings. Hard to see through. Wedding was beautiflul Luncheon in Paris Dining room..Food and cake were great. Our waiter was clarence and he was really good.

Ship was clean and shiney. Food was always good. Ate at all but, the chinese food and the deli.

My favorite port was Costa Maya. Great beach snorkeling, fun things to do and all your drinks. least favorite was Jamica. I hate the hasseling and asking for tips. We did the Dolphin Cove and dunns falls. Why they say there is a beach at dolphin cove is beyond me. Its a little cresent of sand with piles of rocks in the water. Almost impossible to get above your knees. Coz was nice too. Did the dolphin swim there. They have a nice beach beside it.

Mark our Cruise director was fun. The photograher we had for the wedding and other pictures was great. His name is Marion and we should have brought him home with us.

Since the cruise was on us we got everyone else 8a cabins and they seemed to really like them. Any questions you can e-mail me at brogers@swnebr.net Thanks Deb

Archived