E'Dam cabin SC 6164

scamper01

Is there room on this wrap around deck for 2 chaise lounges? Anyone stayed in this cabin yet? There will be 3 adults staying in it for 28 days starting 4-25-09. Think it is big enough for us? Any information about it is welcome. Is the shower stall a decent size, big enough for a shower chair? Thanks

We were in 5186 - and there's room for the steward to bring down a sun-lounger if you don't mind...

OH MY - An EARTHQUAKE!!!

...sitting stretched out along the wall - as the verandahs are only 66" deep on the side and 70" deep facing the stern.

They are also very nearly completely covered, so you won't get much sun back there either.

I'd stick w/ the existing Lounge Chairs and ottoman.

Yes, everything's fine here - just a bit startled.

Brian, a little off topic here. But what were your favorite places for dinner on the Eurodam?

Favorite places to dine:

Tamarind

My Fixed-Seating table in the Main Dining Room...

...and my own suite (We had an evening where my parents and I were too tired to dress and go down to dinner - so we ordered several plates up to the suite and ate off them "Tapas" style)

I never made it to Pinnacle - I've been there a dozen times aboard other HAL ships - tho I arranged for my parents to have dinner down there, and they enjoyed it. I also wasn't thrilled w/ Canoletto - but I guess I'm spoiled by excellent Italian food here at home in SF.

Favorite places to dine:

Tamarind

My Fixed-Seating table in the Main Dining Room...

...and my own suite (We had an evening where my parents and I were too tired to dress and go down to dinner - so we ordered several plates up to the suite and ate off them "Tapas" style)

I never made it to Pinnacle - I've been there a dozen times aboard other HAL ships - tho I arranged for my parents to have dinner down there, and they enjoyed it. I also wasn't thrilled w/ Canoletto - but I guess I'm spoiled by excellent Italian food here at home in SF.

In regard to fixed dining...where was your favorite table?

Was it for early or late dining?

Thanks

Archived