Halloween

Sugar*Magnolia

We are cruising during Halloween on Carnival Fantasy in October 2013. I know this thread is old, but hoping to find other haunted cruisers!!!

Our Halloween on Fantasy was just last year. It was a blast. We had a core group from our roll caal, but even if you don't have that, dressiing up and wandering the ship to see everyone else was a ton of fun. My DH went as Tom Hanks in Castaway- Wilson and all. Everywhere we went- the crew yelled "Wilson!". Apparently they had all seen the movie :-) Have you been on a roll call for your cruise yet?

Our Halloween on Fantasy was just last year. It was a blast. We had a core group from our roll caal, but even if you don't have that, dressiing up and wandering the ship to see everyone else was a ton of fun. My DH went as Tom Hanks in Castaway- Wilson and all. Everywhere we went- the crew yelled "Wilson!". Apparently they had all seen the movie :-) Have you been on a roll call for your cruise yet?

Also the folks you see in our stateroom in costume were from roll call. But the pictures with people in costumes in the common areas were just random people we stopped (or they stopped us) to take pictures. Again my DH was a castaway and I was the gypsy. Have fun!!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...