11/10 Western European-Century-Questions

oaky

Hi All:

My family and I will be sailing on the 11/10 curise to western europe on 11/10 and we could not be more excited. For those of you who have traveled this itinerary before, I would be most grateful for help with some questions I have.

First, can anyone recommend a hotel in Barcelona?Something near the ship and yet not too far from the sights....we are flying in a day early.

Second, I would like to make reservations at the restaurant I have been hearing about. Does anyone know the name of the restaurant and how I can make reservations?

Third, are there any Moroco tours you can recommend. I would love to ride a camel.

Finally, while this is my first cruise to Europe, my wife and I have traveled to Europe in the past (a lot) if we can provide answers to any of your questions, we would be happy to try and answer them.

Thanks in advance for all your help and replies.

Oaky

Hi All:

Second, I would like to make reservations at the restaurant I have been hearing about. Does anyone know the name of the restaurant and how I can make reservations?

Oaky

Maybe if you could provide a little more information it would help. Like where did you hear about this restaurant, ie. what thread, where is the restaurant located? If you know the thread where you saw a reference you may try a search and see if anything shows up. If you konw a little more someone may just recognize the restaurantd.

Archived