DePalm Island, Aruba

WE are leaving on AOS May 2 and wanted to spend the day at DePalm Island. We want to go on our own since we want to spend more time there than the excursions from the ship allow. Does anyone know just where the DePalm pier is, by which hotel? We have done tours with them in the past, while on a land vacation in Aruba, but just can't remember exactly where the pier is. I have e-mailed them three times, but they never responded. Thanks for any information.

DePalm is the opposite direction and away from the Hotels and past the airport. You take a ferry out to the island which is included in your cost out.

You can pick up a taxi fron the ship to get there but I don't know that cost. I know the cruise line has an excurion that goes there on a half day basis, so you may want to see what the taxi is and compare. Lunch and drinks are included.

DePalm is nice and it's a good snorkel spot, but a whole day there would be long for time for me. Having been there twice, each time on a half day basis, that is enough for us.

Archived