Off Carnival Sensation....questions??

david08

Hey Everyone,

Just got off the Carnival Sensation this morning....and once again, had a GREAT TIME!!

If you have any questions....let me know and I can answer them! Even Evolutions of Upgrade questions as I have been on pre and post upgraded ships this year!

I will write a short review later......I have a job interview and looking at moving down to Florida:)

Hey Everyone,

Just got off the Carnival Sensation this morning....and once again, had a GREAT TIME!!

If you have any questions....let me know and I can answer them! Even Evolutions of Upgrade questions as I have been on pre and post upgraded ships this year!

I will write a short review later......I have a job interview and looking at moving down to Florida:)

I am happy to hear you have a GREAT TIME. We can't wait to hear your review of the ship. The last time I was on the Sensation was years ago. Has anything changed? How was the food and entertainment?

Good luck with your interview in Florida. We love it here - very easy to cruise. :)

If you have any questions....let me know and I can answer them!

Wow, do I ever.....Im going to be on the Sensation in December also (4day to Bahamas) and I can hardly wait. I have TONS of questions for you but will wait for your review however......would you happen to have kept any copies of your capers? Im really interested in taking a peek at them :p

Archived