Getting in shape

Georgia-boy

The DW and I would like to do some supervised exercise on our next ten day cruise in Oct. I know they have a gym on board but can we get someone to show us how to us it? We have gotten out of shape over the years and would like to get on the road to recovery. Does anyone know what is available during the cruise and how it works? Needing help in more ways than one. :confused:

Charles

The DW and I would like to do some supervised exercise on our next ten day cruise in Oct. I know they have a gym on board but can we get someone to show us how to us it? We have gotten out of shape over the years and would like to get on the road to recovery. Does anyone know what is available during the cruise and how it works? Needing help in more ways than one. :confused:

Charles

They do have a few classes you can sign up for (at a charge of coarse), but for actual assistance in the gym, not sure about that one.

Getting in shape takes a lot longer than a week or two or three on a cruise though, I can assure you of that. Start now, join a gym around your home. Probably cheaper than signing up for the classes onboard and then you can just continue your routine while you are on your cruise. ;)

Most of the ships we've been on had personal trainers willing and ready to assist those who asked, plus they had spinning and aerobics classes going every day. I agree with Toto that it's a good idea to start getting in shape prior to the cruise so you can take full advantage of the equipment and services on board.

Archived