12/09/08 Panama Canal Sunfarer

Williebill

I am planning to be on the 12/09/08 cruise to the southern Caribbean and the Panama Canal. In fact, I plan to make my final payment in a few days. This cruise is my 8th trip with exciting Holland America. I am looking forward to it. See you on board! :)

We are already on the Roll Call. Just made final payment and set up our shore excursions. We booked three excursions during the cruise and a post Ft. Lauderdale excursion because our flight is not until about 5 p.m. This is our first cruise more than 7 days.

• 2 weeks later...
I am planning to be on the 12/09/08 cruise to the southern Caribbean and the Panama Canal. In fact, I plan to make my final payment in a few days. This cruise is my 8th trip with exciting Holland America. I am looking forward to it. See you on board! :)

JessWright,

Come join us at our roll call.

JessWright, come join us at our Roll Call.

• 3 weeks later...
JessWright, come join us at our Roll Call.

Richard in Panama joined our roll call ;) . He's actually working for HAL and will be joining us at a meet and greet. Sign on to our rollcall for meet and greet details!

Peggy

Richard in Panama joined our roll call ;) . He's actually working for HAL and will be joining us at a meet and greet. Sign on to our rollcall for meet and greet details!

Peggy

Peggy, thanks for announcing the news concerning Richard; you beat me to it.

Bill

Archived