New York Times - Cruise Version ?

jjb415

For all of the recent cruisers out there, I am wondering if the New York Times Cruise version is still available on Holland America. Celebrity offered a different 'newspaper' recently & Royal Caribbean has done the same. I like the crossword puzzle & was last aboard HAL in January of this year when the NY Times was available. I expect that is with the Explorations Cafe tie-in, but just would like to be sure. Thanks in advance !! :)

You can read the online NY Times free via the Internet.
Something free at the onboard internet?

=thump= (Sound of fainting tomc hitting the floor.)

Ok, so I know this. But the thought of "free" and "onboard internet" does seem like a contradiction in terms.

Something free at the onboard internet?

=thump= (Sound of fainting tomc hitting the floor.)

Get up off the floor! How disgracefull... people will think you don't know how to keep your balance on a moving deck, or even worse, can't hold the free champagne at the art auction.

Ok, so I know this. But the thought of "free" and "onboard internet" does seem like a contradiction in terms.

And you can even read it for free on your laptop with a wifi connection while sitting on your balcony moking Cuban cigars and sipping the margaritas you made with smuggled tequila and the blender you bought at Wal-Mart. The ice you got from the steward by tipping him $20 at the begining of your ruise.

:D

For all of the recent cruisers out there, I am wondering if the New York Times Cruise version is still available on Holland America. Celebrity offered a different 'newspaper' recently & Royal Caribbean has done the same. I like the crossword puzzle & was last aboard HAL in January of this year when the NY Times was available. I expect that is with the Explorations Cafe tie-in, but just would like to be sure. Thanks in advance !! :)

I still got mine this morning....:cool:

Archived