Bar Set Up/Confirmation?

yoyocruiser

I have never ordered a bar set-up and didn't even know it was possible until I came here. (Thanks:) !) I sent an e-mail to the Group Event person on the Dream asking how to pay for the order as well as giving her the exact order (although I didn't ahve prices) and she responded immediately. She said she needed the payment information a week in advance. I sent credit card information immediately (two weeks in advance). I have heard nothing back from her. I wrote to her again two days ago stating I had not gotten any confirmation and the ship departs this Sunday. She did not respond.

Perhaps there is no confirmation? They have not however charged my credit card as of yet, so that makes me wonder more. Please let me know any advice you have. I was rather looking forward to this.:confused:

I have never ordered a bar set-up and didn't even know it was possible until I came here. (Thanks:) !) I sent an e-mail to the Group Event person on the Dream asking how to pay for the order as well as giving her the exact order (although I didn't ahve prices) and she responded immediately. She said she needed the payment information a week in advance. I sent credit card information immediately (two weeks in advance). I have heard nothing back from her. I wrote to her again two days ago stating I had not gotten any confirmation and the ship departs this Sunday. She did not respond.

Perhaps there is no confirmation? They have not however charged my credit card as of yet, so that makes me wonder more. Please let me know any advice you have. I was rather looking forward to this.:confused:

Normally, we recieve an email confirmation - however, if it doesn't come we check the credit card billing (and take that with us to the ship) - if it's not on there we phone to ensure the order has been received. So at this point I'd call her/him to confirm

They are usually billed within the week of sailing.

You should be able to get through to the ships coordinator through the main NCL line - Just ask for the coordinator for the ship you will be sailing on. If they don't know or understand what you are asking - then ask to be transfered to a Personal Cruise Consultant - they will help if all else fails.

I don't have the Dream's group event coordinators name or number - sorry

It's frustrating at times having to go through their main line but they should be able to forward your call.

I use virtual credit card numbers from Citibank to pay for my bar set-up. I e-mail the ship co-ordinator at shipcoordinatordream@ncl.com (substitute the ship's name that you need) and place my order. I request prices for the bottles we want and she usually responds within a day. After I receive her response, I place my order. I include the cc virtual number and explain that it needs to be charged within a week and that I would like a confirmation from her. I have never had a problem. I check my credit card on-line and the charge goes through almost immediately. Of course, I print my cc charge list and my bar set-up response from her to take with me in case there is a problem. I've never needed it. I hope yours works out well, too. Happy Cruise!

Archived