Adults only on Spirit?

Bayotter

Is there an adults only pool/area on the Spirit, and is there any enforcement of the "adults only" in the hot outdoor spa pools? I hate when the little kids take them over, and then the water is yellow when they leave. :eek:

Is there an adults only pool/area on the Spirit, and is there any enforcement of the "adults only" in the hot outdoor spa pools? I hate when the little kids take them over, and then the water is yellow when they leave. :eek:

All the Spirit class ships are adults only at the aft pool and hot-tub on Lido deck...The only problem is there are Ice Cream parlors at both entrances into that area.......When we on the Miracle they enforced the no children in the pool and hot tub, but you will have some kids back there getting ice cream....Thats why we cruise in Feb and Oct.....Dennis

Thanks Dennis. I will be sailing in February (with several children in our group), but they are well-behaved and will follow directions. I don't have any problems with kids around, but when we were on the Paradise on a shorter cruise, I never did get into the jacuzzi tubs on deck because there was no enforcement by crew or parents to keep the kids out. Maybe I needed a different strategy! I was just wondering if it will be different on an 8-day sailing on the Spirit. It certainly doesn't ruin my vacation with all there is to do, but it would be nice to have a peaceful place to relax on deck.

Archived