Kinikini Tours

porky113

I emailed them at info@kinikini.com

The thing is that they have a spam blocker. You will receive an email back from them stating, "Your email requires verification verify# xxxx".

Fortunately I went into my "junk mail" folder and found that reply email.

Anyway, after finding it, the reply states,

"The message you sent requires that you verify that you are a real live human being and not a spam source.

To complete this verification, simply reply to this message and leave the subject line intact."

After replying as stated, I received a second email stating,

"This message is to notify you that your verification was received, and your email address was successfully white listed.

All pending messages from your address have been delivered to info@kinikini.com. No action is needed on your part."

Try this email address, I got a response from this email just in the past week.

Christine Arends [christinearends@kinikini.com]

Also found this on another post within the last month.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi im back from Aruba and yes i did the ATV tour with Kinikini and yes i would recommend this tour i emailed alot of them and this is the only tour group that really takes care of your interest and 1/2 day was great!! tony was a great guide.. if you need to reach them try this email:EloyArends@hotmail.com they have no aol connection which they are trying to fix so Christine said to email that email ok.... their other email is info@kinikini.com if you have hotmail or yahoo you will get thru ok.. great group!! and prices very reasonable

Archived