Have you used?

msraye

the discount ticket brokers for tours or places? I have discount prices for the Polynesian Cultural Center from Aloha Island Tours. Have you used them? They said the cultural center would not let them give prices except if you email them. Losing that much money for 6 people if this is not on the up and up would really mess up our holiday!

We are on the Island Princess cruise departing LA on 1/5/04

Any info is most appreciated.

the discount ticket brokers for tours or places? I have discount prices for the Polynesian Cultural Center from Aloha Island Tours. Have you used them? They said the cultural center would not let them give prices except if you email them. Losing that much money for 6 people if this is not on the up and up would really mess up our holiday!

We are on the Island Princess cruise departing LA on 1/5/04

Any info is most appreciated.

hi email them and you get the prices back within in seconds of your email and there is a good saving.

plus when i ordered received the confirmation and ticket voucher to present to the gate with in 10 minutes..

i feel theres no problem at all and if you payed by credit card if there had been one you would get your money back anyway through the card company as they offer you protection on purchases.

they were helpful also on the phone when i called with questions on what package to choose.

hope this helps

Archived