Pictures-cost and any packages?

I normally get my DD's picture taken in November, but I will hold off until we go in the Indy since we really need to update our family picture also.

How much to pictures cost, and are they any packages if you buy multiple shots? Also, do they have the option of putting multiple pics on a CD like Disney does? Thanks!

It will vary, but in general, an 8x10 will be $19.95. A smaller picture runs for $9.95. The have some deals here and there, such as getting a free frame when buying 3 8x10.

My husband and I happened to be wandering by when they were doing these casual shots, so we stopped. They did 3 or 4 poses, and the pictures were great. We bought two, then when online to the photo company when we got home, where you can print out a form that allows you to have them copied.

scan0002.jpg

My husband and I happened to be wandering by when they were doing these casual shots, so we stopped. They did 3 or 4 poses, and the pictures were great.

Cute pic! Did they only do the casual shots on 1 day or was it multiple days? I would like to bring jeans and white shirts for everyone and do some casual pics.

We were on Liberty in August and they did casual photos almost everynight. I think there may have even been stations set up on formal nights too.

Considering you can view all your photos on the digital kiosks set up in the photo studio area, it's a shame that RC hasn't figured out a way to sell you 4 or 5 smaller photos (like a collage) on one 8x10 sheet. Have fun on your cruise.

Archived