Does Port Baltimore have priority boarding for Platinum/diamond members?

AspiringCindy

I don't believe so. If you arrive around noon, you should be on the ship having lunch with 30 minutes or so. There's one big waiting room, but the only time I saw it used was for people who got there in the morning before they started letting people on.

I don't believe so. If you arrive around noon, you should be on the ship having lunch with 30 minutes or so. There's one big waiting room, but the only time I saw it used was for people who got there in the morning before they started letting people on.

No lounge, but it does have seperate lines....but with so many people being Platinum and Diamond anymore, that line tends to be longer than some of the others.

My suggestion is to do the Online Express pass (I think its called), and the people at the doors, and directing you to a line will literally put you ahead of any lines if you have that completed, and you're a Platiunum or Diamond member!

When I have had to wait, they had me sit off to one side with other P & D members, and we were right on behind the people needing assistance.

I have cruised out of Baltimore my last 4 cruises and its the quickest and easiest port I have ever been out of! I actually changed my cruise for November 2009 from Miami on the Constellation, to the Mercury so we can cruise out of Baltimore! I live 80 minutes away, and I can actually be ON THE SHIP 90 minutes after I leave my house! I love the Port of Baltimore! (BTW...boarding usually starts around 11:30 AM)

Take care,

Jaime

Archived