Pride Feburary '09 Weather??

TOgirl47

Hi,

I just have a quick question: My friends and I are thinking of going on the Carnival Pride out of LA in February, but I'm concerned about the weather. I've read a lot of reviews that say its quite cool that time of year and that the Days at Sea aren't nice enough to lie out in the sun.

We'll be coming down from Snow and misery in Canada and really will be looking for nothing but SUN. Should we book Caribbean instead?

We did that side of the country on our first cruise a number of years ago. We also went in Feb. It was pretty cool the first and last day at sea. I was so excited to sit out on the deck and read a book the first day. I was freezing. Ended up having to get a beach towel and throw over me.

It did not ruin my vacation in least, but it was cool.

The last 4 years we have done the cruises our of Florida, and it has been warm from day one.

We are also from way up north, so we love to get into the heat as soon as possible.

Hi,

I just have a quick question: My friends and I are thinking of going on the Carnival Pride out of LA in February, but I'm concerned about the weather. I've read a lot of reviews that say its quite cool that time of year and that the Days at Sea aren't nice enough to lie out in the sun.

We'll be coming down from Snow and misery in Canada and really will be looking for nothing but SUN. Should we book Caribbean instead?

The ports will be warm. Sailing out of Long Beach will be cool until you hit Cabo, after that it will be warmer. It will be the same sailing back once you pass Cabo. Especially sailing back you will experience more wind....

But this has also happened to us in June and August........go figure:p

It has alot to do with the wind more then anything.......

calif. will be quite cool..a couple of yr s ago on the Star..the

weather in LA was cold and rainy with snow in the mountains..

yet after the first nite at sea the warm air and humidity became

much apparent..

it was like summer on the Mexican Riviera..sometime s too hot

to really enjoy the town tours..

after the cruise we began our drive back up north and was

turn d around at the grapevine due to snow..:(

feb is perfect..!! plus its whale season !!! nothing like seeing the whales in cabo, we went on the pride last feb and it was only cool the 1st day and last day coming back, the rest of the time the weather was perfect ..

have fun on the pride, its our favorite ship

Archived