Ipods & Cruisin

kelligirl

Hello All....

Does anyone know if an Ipod shuffle will work with a cable to the tvs in the ship cabin to get the audio? I need my music! Sailing on the Carnival Freedom ... if anyone has had this experience or knows anything about Ipods or Mp3 players in the cabin without having to bring a dock that'd be great!

Hello All....

Does anyone know if an Ipod shuffle will work with a cable to the tvs in the ship cabin to get the audio? I need my music! Sailing on the Carnival Freedom ... if anyone has had this experience or knows anything about Ipods or Mp3 players in the cabin without having to bring a dock that'd be great!

Hi I was able to use my itouch ipod on the Queen Victoria this year by plugging it into the television. I have a av cable what has the three coloured cable ends that just plug into any reasonably modern television. I was also able to play photos on the television which came in handy when entertaining in the cabin.

We just got back from our cruise. We had a balcony room, and would sit out there with our music and it was great. We bought a small speaker set, on clearance at Target for $13. It was small, portable, and sounded great. That is definetly the way to go, and we'll make sure we bring it every time! I have to have my music too!

Archived