? about pre-travel kit ("real luggage tags etc)

farmgirl63

Hi! Does anyone know if your pre-travel kit that includes the "real" luggage tags, shore excursion tags etc comes in an envelope or do they come in a plastic document case. On prior cruises we've received some nice stimulated leather cases but doubt they do that any more. It was so nice to have a place to keep all the paperwork together.

I'd appreciate any info from any recent NCL sailors!

Tammy

Hi! Does anyone know if your pre-travel kit that includes the "real" luggage tags, shore excursion tags etc comes in an envelope or do they come in a plastic document case. On prior cruises we've received some nice stimulated leather cases but doubt they do that any more. It was so nice to have a place to keep all the paperwork together.

Tammy

Luggage tags, excursion booklet and welcome letter come in a clear soft plastic folder

Tammy

I guess you have your answer, they should arrive about 6 weeks prior to sailing. The days of simulated leather, etc are gone forever..

Nita

Thanks for the information. It is sad that some of the things from the good old days of cruising are gone but then again we're all looking for the best price, so I guess we have to give something! I'm not ready to do away with round-the-clock food!!

I have a group going and am contemplating ordering my own "simulated" leather "made in another country" document holders, so I'll way the costs and go from there.

Thanks again!

Tammy

Archived