Huge Review - POA Oct 10

orcatek

In general it was a great trip and these boards help me make some good decisions.

My web review/travelogue is finally done enough to publish. I may tweak it here or there as things come to mind, fix some typos, but otherwise it's pretty much done.

Pictures of everything, dailies, price lists,menus. If an item was for a particular day it is found there, else it is found on the ship tour on the proper deck.

Only one tour was booked throught cruise, so the excursions I took may be of interest to anybody visiting hawaii.

Just follow the link in my signature and enjoy.

That is one of the best, if not the best, review I've ever seen. Including the pictures of your adventures is a great addition. Guess you have to be computer friendly in your situation :D Brought back many memories of fish, turtles and waterfalls.

Oratak,

What an incredible review, I mean e-documentary! Did you have any time to actually enjoy your vacation in between photo sessions? Did you have a laptop with you to record your notes or did you recall everything after the fact? Nice of you to share. Thanks!

I'll go back and read your Star review later. I think it will be interesting since we were on the Star shortly before you.

Great photos, thanks for posting so many. Your review was truly a delight and you have a beautiful family.

Did you have any time to actually enjoy your vacation in between photo sessions? Did you have a laptop with you to record your notes or did you recall everything after the fact? QUOTE]

Had plenty of time for fun. I actually enjoy photography, so its just part of the adventure.

Yes I take a laptop. I download all the photos every morning into a folder by day before everyone else gets up. I jot down notes on key things and then use the photos to help remind me of the rest. Most of the notes are on key things that went good or bad, anything I would change and what I ate LOL.

Archived