D420 Sapphire Princess

Ginnylou

Requesting information on Sapphire Princess cabin # D420 please. :)

This is my third cruise with Princess and my first experience with a mini-suite. Is this cabin a good choice? I am traveling with my grandchild and wanted to be sure and have room for both of us. Thanks

Requesting information on Sapphire Princess cabin # D420 please. :)

This is my third cruise with Princess and my first experience with a mini-suite. Is this cabin a good choice? I am traveling with my grandchild and wanted to be sure and have room for both of us. Thanks

If it's just you and your grandchild, you'll have more than enough room with a mini-suite.

Thanks you for responding. While it might be nice to have some overhang the balcony size sounds great. So I can't complain at all. :)

The caribe deck balcony cabins are partly covered so call your agent and have him ask. We went from the minisuite to a balcony to get more room. We are on the RUBY but I here all caribe baconies have the overhang. And you get 4 chairs, 2 that recline. Again that is only on the caribe deck. Your grandson won't spend much time in the cabin but you may spend time on the balcony

Thank you for the information, I will talk with TA. I went from a BB cabin to the mini-suite so that grandchild and I could both have a comfortable place to sit when in the cabin. I remember the BB balcony cabin I had on the last cruise as having a small arm chair and a desk chair. The balcony was quite large and comfortable.

The other reason was because he is in his teens and I thought he might enjoy sleeping in the drop down bunk over the sofa and I could have the bedroom area to myself. Sort of give us a little privacy. :)

Archived