Coffee

teacher2cruiser

I'll be cruising with my mom on the Holiday soon. Coffee is definitely part of her morning routine. Are there coffee makers in the cabins? I'm thinking we could definitely order coffee only from room service, but I was wondering about the coffee makers as well.

Thanks!

Call room service. They'll bring it faster than you can brew it. Plus bring every extra that you could ever want. ;)

I think the coffee on the Lido deck is gross. I am a big coffee drinker and I can't drink it on the Lido deck. The room service coffee is excellent. I tried the coffee shop on my last cruise and the coffee was excellent. I had to pay for it but it was worth getting an excellent cup of coffee.

The room service coffee is pretty good...at least to hold you till you can get to the dining room for b'fast and really good coffee. You can also have comp espresso and cappuccino at all meals in the dining room.:)

...and I agree - room service delivery is very quick.

I perk my coffee in a stainless steel coffee maker so I find that coffee on the ship just doesnt cut it - I take a tin of International Coffee and add to the coffee. I am in heaven. Like others have said, just order room service - they don't allow coffee makers in the rooms for obvious reason - but others will tell you that they take them. Me, I am on holidays and do absolutely nothing myself - this is a time to pamper. Have a great cruise.

I think the coffee on the Lido deck is gross. I am a big coffee drinker and I can't drink it on the Lido deck. The room service coffee is excellent. I tried the coffee shop on my last cruise and the coffee was excellent. I had to pay for it but it was worth getting an excellent cup of coffee.

I totally agree!!

Archived