Liquor "gift basket" delivery?

bigdawg86

I went on a cruise in may of 07 on the carnival victory and had a "gift basket" delivered with liquor. However i cannot remember for the life of me the name of the company. i think it was bon voyage or something of thaqt nature and my searches have turned up nothing. Could somone please provide me with some info? thanks

I went on a cruise in may of 07 on the carnival victory and had a "gift basket" delivered with liquor. However i cannot remember for the life of me the name of the company. i think it was bon voyage or something of thaqt nature and my searches have turned up nothing. Could somone please provide me with some info? thanks

You can order liquor through Carnival's Bon Voyage department. You must call them, as this is not advertised. I ordered two bottles, for our cruise this Sunday. I have misplaced the number, but you can search on the main Carnival board.

If you go on carnivals website and sign up for MyCruise, you can order stuff through there. Once you add your booking, on the left side of the screen will be options. Choose gifts and services, then gifts. I just ordered a cake to be delivered on our cruise in January.

Yes, you can order from Bon Voyage. Not sure what you're looking for, but I ordered 2 litres of Stoli last night for $40 each. I think everything is litres, $40 for Stoli, Absolut, Smirnoff then $60 for Belvedere, Grey Goose and Ketel One. They had Absolut Citron and Vanilla too, and I remember someone saying they bought something for $38 might have been a whiskey.

I had called Carnival to ask about something else, then asked to be put through to Bon Voyage. They have their own number too, but I can't find it.

You can call Carnival Bon Voyage Dept. 1-800-522-7648 Monday - Friday to order bottles of alcohol. I believe you can do this up to a week in advance.

We've Ordered: Johnny Walker Red $38

Johnny Walker Black $55

Irish Cream $38

Dewar's $55

Happy cruising!

Well wishers do not deliver liquor to the ships any more you must order through the bon voyage dept..1 800 522-7648....here is a link so that you can see what types of liquors they carry, and you will have to get the bottle price by phoning the dept..they are very helpful..I ordered Smirnoff 1 liter for $40.00, and a bottle of baileys 40. as well as various soft drinks

http://unofficialcarnivalwiki.com/wiki/Bar_Menu#Vodkas

hope that helps..

What sort of price are the soft drinks? I didn't realise they did that. What sizes do they come in?

We ordered some vodka, and will probably get soda cards, but we'll need some soft drinks for our room. We're on lido deck so maybe won't be too hard to go get a couple of sodas to take back to the cabin, not sure. We might buy some in Miami to take onboard. I take it you can also buy soft drinks in ports and take them back on?

• 1 month later...

Archived