Ivy1908

La Quinta Inn & Suites

Ft. Lauderdale Airport

2620 North 26th Ave.

Hollywood, FL 33020

Phone: (954) 922-2295

Fax: (954) 922-2995

AAA Rating: diamonds_3.gif

I think this is the LQ hotel that you're looking for.:) It's located near Dave & Buster's, Red Lobster and Oakwood Plaza (shopping mall).

They also have shuttle to/from airport. Below is the quote from their web site.

"Airport Shuttle Available

Airport Shuttle Notes: Shuttle available to/from FTL Airport from 6am-11pm. Call from airport for pick up."

Cheers,

Yep! Thats the one!:D Thanks a bunch!

can someone help me and tell me which website to book hot wire priceline You can go to www. hotwire.com & www. priceline.com to try to book for your stay. Unless you've booked this way before, I'd suggest that you go to www. betterbidding.com for some hints and suggestions. Sometimes it's better to call and book directly with the hotel than to use a discount site.

i need a hotel/motel for 1 nite for jan 3rd if i stay to far away it will cost a fortune for a cab please help You're looking to book during "high" season so anything in Ft. L will be "expensive" :(. Hopefully, someone can recommend a hotel not too far from the port, but not in Ft. L. for you. You might want to check the FLL airport hotels. They're usually less than hotels in the city.

i really appreciate it

i want to pay for a night not a mortgage payment

anyone with any ideas or suggestions can e-mail me

direct at

auntdana@verizon.net

thansk in advance

Have a wonderful cruise!

We were just there and stayed at the Sleep Inn in Dania. They provide free shuttle service from airport to hotel and hotel to cruise terminal. Their free breakfast is great, with several hot items including oatmeal, eggs, sausage gravy & biscuits, and do it yourself waffles. There is a large drug store next door (Walgreen's, or a similar chain store) and a good Mexican restaurant across the road. Their rates were good, too. I give them a big thumbs up for your pre-cruise stay!

Hi Grits

Can you tell me if there is any shopping within walking distance? Notably someplace to buy wine and last minute necessities?

Thanks

Archived