Has anyone actually TAKEN a Spirit Incentives Cruise??

xo101

Wanted to let everyone know that our cruise went well! We had a wonderful time! We were skeptical about the Spirit Incentives deal also, but it worked out great! You have to be flexible with your dates but it's well worth it! It was a belated honeymoon and first cruise for both of us. Would definitely do it again!

So do they not honor your chosen dates? Also can upgrade to a different ship?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 year later...

I just booked my second Carnival Cruise out of Galveston on Triumph (cabin 2445, our fav) using gocrv after sitting through Timeshare offer again :)

Previously I put deposit down on cruise and weekend getaway we 'won'. Decided against hotel get away and requested refund per terms of agreement and received it no questions asked.

I have to pay $179 per person for taxes etc at time of booking but hey, 5 days four night cruise for just the taxes and port fees, awesome deal. We usually have to pay that PLUS per night Cabin fee of $279-319. Usually my cruises are $1,000+ . Through gocrv promotion it is only $358

Absolutely, pay the $100 deposit!

I just booked my second Carnival Cruise out of Galveston on Triumph (cabin 2445, our fav) using gocrv after sitting through Timeshare offer again :)

Previously I put deposit down on cruise and weekend getaway we 'won'. Decided against hotel get away and requested refund per terms of agreement and received it no questions asked.

I have to pay $179 per person for taxes etc at time of booking but hey, 5 days four night cruise for just the taxes and port fees, awesome deal. We usually have to pay that PLUS per night Cabin fee of $279-319. Usually my cruises are $1,000+ . Through gocrv promotion it is only $358

Absolutely, pay the $100 deposit!

Now I hate I let mine go to waste. I knew they were ripping me off with the port taxes, so I assumed there were other hidden costs and opted not to go. Now I wish I had. Darn!