Misleading sale by Celebrity

AlannChris

Celebrity has hit new "advertising" lows. Last week I received an email stating that if you book a Jan or Feb cruise this Wed-Fri, the second person is half off.

Yesterday checked the rates for Jan and Feb cruises in Australia on the Mille. Outside cabins were about 1099 to 1199. Half off the second person would yield a cost of about $1800 for 2 plus taxes and fuel charges. Today on the website the Jan cruises are $2119 per person. If you get half off the second person, the total before taxes is $3,179. What kind of deal is that?

Celebrity has hit new "advertising" lows. Last week I received an email stating that if you book a Jan or Feb cruise this Wed-Fri, the second person is half off.

Yesterday checked the rates for Jan and Feb cruises in Australia on the Mille. Outside cabins were about 1099 to 1199. Half off the second person would yield a cost of about $1800 for 2 plus taxes and fuel charges. Today on the website the Jan cruises are $2119 per person. If you get half off the second person, the total before taxes is $3,179. What kind of deal is that?

50% off second person, i.e., happy hour, sales is not available on celebrity website. You have to call in or call your TA and specifically ask for happy hour special

Archived