Constellation Cabin Help 8117 or 6100

midsouthj

We've been on the Connie.

The Sky Suites are well situated. 6100 is on a quieter deck. We rarely saw anyone in the computer center as opposed to more milling around the library and elevators. The midship elevators are probably the most used and 8117 is on the elevator side [port].

We have stayed on 9 on the Connie and Summit and 6 on Millie and did not have any issues with either deck.

The extra space in the Sky Suites is nice but we have had Concierge class cabins on our last three or four sailings and they are just fine. We had friends in a Sky Suite on the last two cruises so I have been in several SS cabins.

I'm an aft girl so 9040 and 9045 seem a little far forward to me, but that is a judgement call. FYI, if you have a deck plan it shows an elevator and stairwell across from 8169. These are crews facilities and not passenger accessible. This may not be the quietest cabin onboard. This is where you will see the laundry carts and luggage delivery on embarkation and disembarkation days.

I don't know if this has helped but if you have any additional questions please post and someone will answer.

Archived