Where to visit St. Kitts St Lucia St Maarten

ballroom584

The ports of call boards here on Cruise Critic have lots of great info on specific ports. That being said, For me, the not to miss place in St. Maartin is Maho Beach. it is at the end of the runway of the island's airport and you can see the big planes comming in for a landing up close and personal.

p114694-St._Maarten-Maho_Beach.jpg

In ST. Martin I would have to say that the sail boat regatta is hard to turn down, we had a blast, We also had a great time on the unicorn, an exact replica of pirate era sailing ship...I'm not talking about the peudopirate hips that you take booze cruises on with fake penciled in mustaches on the pirates, This ship is the real deal....so real that one of the years we wanted to take this excursion the unicorn was being used for the new pirates of the carribean movie, I believe that the Unicorn is actually the interceptor in the first movie...hope that helps

We too are sailing on 12/7. Come visit our roll call thread.

We are going on a butterfly and island excursion on St. Martin, a volcanic mud bath and island tour on St. Lucia, and just shoping and a trip to the caribs largest casiono in St. Kitts.

CHECK OUT THE ROLL CALL!!!

Thanks Fred...Put in for the island tour with beach trip on St Maarten, Soufrere et al

with beach trip on St Lucia...have left St Kitts open...will try the thread for roll call

soon. All this info is really amazing and interesting (and new) to me.....Looking forward

to meeting you all........

Archived