Fat Resistance Diet works

2psoki

Hi everyone,

Going on the Celebrity Summit on April4, 2009. Can't wait. But those photographers take some horrible photos :-). I have tried a wonderful weight loss program that really works for me. I listened to Dr. Oz one time on Oprah. He talked about the Fat Resistance Diet and a book by Dr. Leo Galland called "The Fat Resistance Diet". Pretty original, huh? I can honestly say that for the first time in my adult life it is not a diet, it is a way of eating and it works for me. Hopefully it will work for you. Here is a link to cut and paste in your browser to the basics of the "diet"..... http://www.bottomlinesecrets.com/article.html?article_id=38237. Then you can decide if you want to buy the book. I got mine at Borders. Amazon has it too. You can lose 6-10 lbs in the 1st 2 weeks and about 2 lbs a week after that. Last year I did it for 4 months and lost about 19 lbs. Three stages and it is not even hard to follow.

I still had 30 more to go...so on 11/4/08 I started at 180.8. This morning 172.8. Not bad. Anyone want to join me and try the "diet" BTW: DH lost 7 lbs without even trying..just because I cooked the dinners.

2psoki, I am really intrigued with this "diet". For the most part, I've been eating this way for the past year, but I've gotten a little lax over the last month or two. My weight loss has slowed down dramatically over the last few months so I'm going to tighten my regime up and follow Stage 1 of this plan. So, that means I'll be giving up the grains for the next two weeks. Maybe that will help kick start the weight loss again. I'll have to get into another breakfast routine and put the steel cut oatmeal on hold for a couple of weeks. I am going to check the book out from the library too.

Hi Bjar719,

I think this is a great way to eat. I do not think of this as a diet. Sorry I put that word diet in the THREAD title. It is not a diet but a healthy way to eat. Not only have I lost weight (down 9 lbs to 171.8 as of today), I feel great. Last year my cholesterol even got better. No saturated fats, no butter, no "enriched" flour, rice etc. To be honest, I do miss my bread and potatoes. I will not kid you on that. But, I keep saying to myself, "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"

As far as breakfast, I sometimes have egg whites with a smidge of low fat mozzarella cheese, fruit and coffee or 2 hard boiled egg whites, non-fat yogurt, fruit and coffee. The protein in the eggs stays with me till Lunch. I am really try to eat healthy with lots of vegetables, fish, chicken, turkey and lose these last 21+ lbs. I am using the Wii FIT to start the exercise part of this NEW me. A little sore today ;-)....no, alot sore. I know that will go away.

The sugar cravings caused by the enriched breads etc. have stopped now. Add the breads etc. back in but in a healthy way. We are eating the Arnold's heart healthy breads that are not enriched flour. They are a hearty {a play on words :-) }bread and quite tasty. You know you can just start on Stage 2 and not one and just follow that. That may work better for you.

Together, we CAN do this. We can support one another. Have a good one. Anyone else want to join us?

Dar

Looks like I have this own thread all to myself. I have a great way of eating and no one seems to want to try it with me. As of today, 3 weeks into the Fat Resistance Diet (Dr. OZ recommendation), I have lost 12.4 lbs down to 168.4 lbs as of this morning. My jeans are fitting better and I feel good. The knees are even feeling better. I am eating fish, chicken, turkey and a steak once in a while, eggs,juice, fruit, vegetable, cheese, salad, a little bread and butter. Come on, try it............the Master Cleanse ....OOH! I could never do that. This is a healthy way of eating and it works with your body and the hormone leptin which helps to regulate your weight.

Help...I need somone else to come on board (just a little pun). I have 18.4 lbs to go. Celebrity Summit, you are my inspiration. I CAN DO IT! Join me and so will you.

BJAR719..how are you doing?

2psoki, sorry I have been silent. After starting last week off on a good note, I fell off the wagon, so to speak, and although I'm better now, have not totally gotten back on that wagon. I imagine that until Thanksgiving is done, I won't be following my "normal" eating plan. I have been eating much like the fat-resistance diet for over a year now, having pulled it together from information gleaned from Dr. Oz's site, realage.com. For a full year, I've not had too much trouble with cravings and temptation. Until recently. When I'm in the "zone", I have no problem resisting treats that are dangled right under my nose. I think I must be out of the zone because I've had the hardest time lately with wanting to eat bad-for-you-but-yummy food. I do hope to pull some measure of will-power back together so that I can hold my weight down between Thanksgiving and Christmas. So, please don't give up on me yet.

I am thrilled that fat-resistance eating plan is working for you. Congrats on the 12 pounds in 3 weeks!! You'll have no problems reaching your goal by April when you go on the Summit. Your goals are very similar to mine. When I come out of my Thanksgiving induced haze, you will be my inspiration!

Barbie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi everyone,

Going on the Celebrity Summit on April4, 2009. Can't wait. But those photographers take some horrible photos :-). I have tried a wonderful weight loss program that really works for me. I listened to Dr. Oz one time on Oprah. He talked about the Fat Resistance Diet and a book by Dr. Leo Galland called "The Fat Resistance Diet". Pretty original, huh? I can honestly say that for the first time in my adult life it is not a diet, it is a way of eating and it works for me. Hopefully it will work for you. Here is a link to cut and paste in your browser to the basics of the "diet"..... http://www.bottomlinesecrets.com/article.html?article_id=38237. Then you can decide if you want to buy the book. I got mine at Borders. Amazon has it too. You can lose 6-10 lbs in the 1st 2 weeks and about 2 lbs a week after that. Last year I did it for 4 months and lost about 19 lbs. Three stages and it is not even hard to follow.

I still had 30 more to go...so on 11/4/08 I started at 180.8. This morning 172.8. Not bad. Anyone want to join me and try the "diet" BTW: DH lost 7 lbs without even trying..just because I cooked the dinners.

Hi, I juat ordered the book and am anxious to start. We are having dinner at friends tonight, but I want to start tomorrow.

Archived