What time does Majesty pull into Miami?

ebandive

I'm thinking about getting up extra early the last day of the cruise and watching Majesty pull into Miami. Has anyone done this before? What time does she draw near to Miami? Is the view worth it?

Thanks for your feedback! :D

I'm thinking about getting up extra early the last day of the cruise and watching Majesty pull into Miami. Has anyone done this before? What time does she draw near to Miami? Is the view worth it?

Being "worth it" is really up to the individual. But since we usually wake up at 6 am anyway the last morning, the ship is usually just entering the port at that time. Times can vary a little earlier or later depending on weather etc.

Thanks for the response. To me I believe it would be worth it since I love watching as the ship pulls into ports.

Just wondering what time I should be up on deck by, since on the last day I usually sleep in as long as I can.

Roughly about 6 o'clock.

I recommend you do that. You will be able to experience something in Miami very few ports offer: a turn on the spot.

You will be arriving in Miami in the dark, the city lights in front of you. The ship will pull into the port, going towards AA Arena and Bicentennial Park. Then the Majesty will come to a complete stop and will turn 180 degree on the spot.

Do not miss it.

:D

Thanks, FL_Cruiser64!! Your description makes me very excited! Can't wait! :D Wow, a reason to actually enjoy the last day of the cruise. :p

I hope I do not disappoint you. If the Majesty gets in late or several ships arrive that morning it may just dock straight in without the turn.

But in September and October the Freedom and the Majesty were already turned when boarding and they turned upon our arrival. So I would say your chances are good. Just make sure you get up early enough.

See if you can send a question to a bridge officers before you go to bed that last night.

Hope you get to see it, it is a sight which will stay with you for a long time.

When are you sailing?

EDIT: never mind the last question. Just saw your signature. Come back and tell us if you get to see it.

• 3 weeks later...
FL_Cruiser64: Just a quick note of thanks. I made it up for the 180 degree turn and the lights of Miami were incredible! I'm so glad I got up!

You can see pictures of it on page six of my review if you are interested!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=883283&page=6

Thanks again!

Cool pix, glad you got to see that

Archived