Valor OV room

nana nancy

We have booked 2477 on Valor for a July cruise. I received pictures from someone (Thanks, Tom!) who actually had the cabin. It's the one on the opposite side from 2474. If you give me your email, I'll forward them to you.

We are also in Morris County. A little towncalled Mt Tabor, in Parsippany. I am a school bus driver and a internet cruise agent. Booked the Valor for my daughter's honeymoon. They have never cruisd but heard Carnival was great from friends. They were willing to have an inside, but we are giving them the honeymoon so went with OV. Hope we can upgrade them to a Balcony by 3/15!! But they are very excited and never cruised befoe so we are sure they will love it no matter where their room is Thanks again, Happy Thanksgiving!

• 7 years later...
We have booked 2477 on Valor for a July cruise. I received pictures from someone (Thanks, Tom!) who actually had the cabin. It's the one on the opposite side from 2474. If you give me your email, I'll forward them to you.

I'd also like to receive these cabin pics if possible bc I am also booked in 2474 on Valor in July. dorlando717@gmail.com

Thank you

There is a lot of vibration and noise back there so be prepared. I have posted numerous times on this subject. I love it, but plenty of people don't. Aft is my section of choice. It's not just when pulling into/out of ports, but also when the ship is traveling at a good speed or if the seas are rough. Just be prepared. If you like it quiet, then you will want to move.

This past Oct we had 2477 on the Valor. The room was great but there is a lot of vibrations. A lot of vibrations while sailing but when leaving and entering ports it was especially bad. We have had aft balconys before but never felt anything due to them being higher up. Won't book the aft that low again. Last year we had an oceanview on deck 2 of the Sunshine but it was on the side, maybe only 4 cabins forward of the aft, and never felt a thing. But.... the size of the room and layout of 2477 is great.

Tina

We were in 2480 on the Valor and never heard much noise at all, aside from vibrations when the anchor raised & lowered. We slept fine, and had absolutely no problems. I loved that our window was recessed, which gave us a ledge that was about 2.5 feet from the wall to the actual window. I sat in that window seat quite a bit, watching the world go by.