My PVP no longer with Carnival

sallyb

My best friend who is cruising with me on January 30th called to talk to our mutual PVP and found that she has left. We really liked her. Do we just get the luck of the draw with a new PVP? What if we don't like the new one? Does it matter now that the cruise is already booked and we are ready to make final payment this week? This is only my second cruise and the first booked directly through Carnival. Should we worry about all 4 couples booked will still be linked?

The same thing happened to us about a month ago. We called and got another PVP and were very pleased. We had talked a sister and her huband into coming with us and the new PVP not only got them linked to us but got them the same discount rate and upgrade from 8A to 8E that I got.:D

I used the same PVP for four cruises, and loved her! She got me all kinds of perks. When I called last time, recording said she's no longer there, and gave me another ext. number. I was SO :o disappointed that this great gal was gone.

However - the girl who answered the new ext. number was TERRIFIC! (She told me the other PVP was still w/Carnival, but had been promoted to the legal dept.) The new PVP actually did MORE for me in the week before I cruised than the other one in four cruises! She also got my son a great upgrade for his cruise in Dec.

SO - change is not always a bad thing.:D

Archived