Nachi Cocom Pricing and Info

2VV

Does anyone know what Nachi Cocom charges for use of the resort for the day, is there an AI rate? Is there differant rates for age brackets? After looking at their web site, I may do this over Sr Nacho, I like the swim up bar at Nachi.

Also I tried to request this info from their website but the info page does not work, It will not send the request.

Thanks!

Try this website....http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/CozumelBeachBreak.htm

It's 49 pp for 18 and over---i think 29 for 12-17 yr old, 12 for 4-11 and under 4 is free. This is for the whole day. Includes all drinks and a 3 course meal which I've heard is plenty of food for all. We are booked there this coming Thursday so will let you know how it is when we get back.

2VV-- Did you go through Island Marketing? They should have the prices on their site. We paid $49 per adult (18 and over). I think it was around 20 for teens. Not sure about little ones. We absolutely loved Nachi. The food was great, the drinks were very good, our service was fantastic. The swim up bar was handy and the beach was beautiful. It was a wonderfully relaxing/fun day at the beach for us. Would not hesitate to go there again.

Archived