POA THX to those who posted & stateroom 9134

Sohker

We would like to thank all those who post and continue to post about this cruise. We have learned so much from all of you. We learned about this web site after we purchased our tickets for our May 05 cruise. At the beginning I was horrified at what was going on, but those of you who went and spoke your peace really are to be commended for turning things around. It is a shame NCL is not doing more for those who suffered on those first few months of cruising.

My question is my stateroom 9134. Has anyone been in a room like this? We are four will we make it thought the week? Do any of the beds pull out of the wall or does a couch open into a bed?

I just returned this morning, and I am not sure what type of room 9134 is, however, we had 4 people in an inside stateroom - 8325. Category II, I believe. We had 2 single beds, 1 pullman bed, and the sleeper sofa. The sofa completely blocks the bathroom and exit when it is pulled out. There is not even an inch around the end to go around for the other 3 people to get out. We pulled the mattress out of the sofa and put it on the floor between the 2 beds. My 12 year was very comfortable there and in fact, when his sister offered to switch for the bed one night, he said okay, but 10 minutes later asked for the floor back. I would definitely heed the advice of the boards and bring wire hangers as storage space is lacking.

Archived