Cayman Port Schedule Website Changed?

lemay

I visited this site http://www.caymanport.com/schedule.htm a week or so ago and the month of November '04 had ships listed for just about everyday. The past few days there is essentially nothing after 11/13. Does anyone know why this has changed? Did the ships start going back too soon and they need to re-evaluate the situation or ?

Lisa

The schedule you saw that was full for November hadn't been modified since Hurricane Ivan. The newer schedule came out about a week ago. Very soon, an evaluation will be made regarding how well they were able to handle 2 ships per day in port, and more ships may be added per day for the rest of the month.....hopefully to a full schedule. As of right now, I think it is a week-by-week evaluation. We are scheduled to be there Nov 17, and are hoping we will get to go.

Thanks for the clarification. I just assumed when I look at the site it was updated. What ship will you be on? I will hopefully stopping on the 17th via Carnival Triumph.

Lisa

I will be on the Grand princess. I sure hope we get to stop in GC. I've always wanted to travel here, and I'd like to contribute to the local economy. My wife and I are looking forward to swimming with the stingrays.

Lee

• 9 years later...
Trying to find what ships in port in July. I will be staying for a wrek

You'll get the most accurate results by going to http://www.caymanport.com/shipschedules.php , entering the month and year, and clicking "search month". Other sites don't always include every ship (especially if there is a chartered cruise).